Jezbrows Studio&Academy Policy
- The deposit is non-refundable, non-transferable, canceling your appointment for any reason will result in losing your deposit, and additional deposit will be required to make a new appointment reservation.
- If you cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged 50% of the service price.
- Same day cancellation less den 12 hr will get charged 100% of the deposit.
- The deposit will be deducted during check out.
- Any refunds will be charged a 20% fee.
- Our services are no GST. NETTS price.
- Final payment will be made the day of your appointment.
- All major NET/PAYNOW and cash are acceptable forms of payment.
- We will NOT accept checks as payment.
- Your final payment amount will be the total cost of your appointment, minus your booking fee amount.
- After the service is completed, there are no refunds permitted.
Please note that final results CAN NOT be guaranteed as everyone retains and breakdowns pigment differently. A Perfecting Session is necessary at 8-12 weeks where we can assess your pigment retention and make any changes necessary.
- People with lighter hair, correction work, sparse eyebrows, or oily skin may require more than one follow-up to reach their desired look at an additional cost.
- To avoid unfair delays to clients, if you are more than 30 minutes late to your appointment it will be necessary to reschedule
- We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise that could force you to postpone/reschedule your procedure. Please understand that such changes affect not only your technician, but other clients as well. If you choose to reschedule your appointment, a minimum 4 days advance notice is required. If you DO NOT reschedule you will lose your deposit and any other future appointments will require another $100 deposit to secure your appointment.
- Your deposit may be transferred over up to 2 reschedules . After 2 reschedules you will need to pay a new deposit.
- Due to the nature of some artist work, appointments are always subject to change. When and if your appointment falls under a time-frame in which we may have to reschedule on our end, we will notify you in a timely manner so we can ensure you’re rescheduled promptly.
- It is required to have your follow-up up appointment within 6-8 weeks after your original procedure. If you fail to come in for your touch up, or cancel before 24 hours you understand that my your touch up will be have charge $100 for touch up service .
- If you are pregnant while waiting for your upcoming appointment, please notify us, we can reschedule or keep your deposit on hold for future appointment (The deposit is non-refundable, non-transferable)
No Show Policy:
- Any client that does NOT show for a scheduled appointment, or arrives to the appointment 30 minutes or more late, will forfeit their depositor 50% of their procedure will be charged.Also, will be required to pay for any future appointments in full plus the fee $68 for the missed appointment/s before being rescheduled.
- Only the artist and the client getting the procedure done are allowed in the studio if you are not infom us before that . We do not allow pet at the studio. If you bring and not infom us we will need to reschedule your appointment & you will need to pay a new deposit.
- Your remaining balance is due at your appointment.
- WE ONLY ACCEPT NETT /CASH /PAYNOW.
- Check is not accepted.
- Once your service has been completed you will not be eligible for a refund.
- If you have a cough/cold, flu or have any of the conditions on the DISQUALIFICATION LIST below, PLEASE DO NOT come to your appointment. I will decline service, and you will get charged the full service price.
- We have the right to refuse service to anyone.
DISQUALIFICATION LIST If you schedule your appointment and have one of the conditions listed, I will not be performing any procedure and your deposit will be forfeited.
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Under 18 years of age
- Pregnant or nursing
- Diabetics (require doctor’s clearance)
- Anyone who is allergic to pigmentation and make up.
- Anyone with glaucoma and/or taking blood thinning medicines.
- Anyone with eczema, or psoriasis.
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases.
- Major heart problems:
- Skin irritations near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Had Botox or fillers in the past 3 weeks
- Used Accutane in the past year.
- Our services price all is Netts price , including 1 time of free touch up redeem 3 month from the date of yr first sessions .
- Our prices are subject to change anytime without notice. Anytime we have a price increase, the increase will apply to all appointments booked after the price increase date; original price will be honored for all appointments scheduled before price increase.
We always appreciate your business and thank you for understanding…